Planet Eclipse Gtek 170R Grey/Red
How to Chronograph the Gtek 170R
Shooting the Gtek 170R
When the GTEK160R was released it gave players a level of performance, reliability and build quality that had never been seen at its price point. But as times quickly changed and the battle to become the ultimate mid-range paintball marker fiercely raged on it was time to re-enter the ring and dominate the fight once more.
The 170R brings a whole other level to paintball guns under the $1000 price level. With the all new GTEK coming stock with an easy to use OLED screen, completely tool less battery and bolt removal, the infamous POPs air on/off system and the performance and reliability of the Planet Eclipse name, the 170R is going to be one of the top performing and most popular markers at your local field!
This new Eclipse gun might just be crowned one of the best paintball guns under one thousand dollars.
Take a look at the new Gtek 170R Manual here.
Performance. Efficiency. Reliability. Simplicity. The Gtek170R has it all. And is THE marker of choice for the aspiring paintball player of today.
- Gamma Core Drivetrain
- Spool Valve Operation
- Quick-Release Bolt Mechanism
- Hoseless air Transfer System
- 135PSI Operating Pressure
- ST1 Bolt
- Microswitch Trigger operation
- Blade Trigger
- 4-Point Trigger Adjustability
- Twin Micro Ball-Raced Trigger Pivot
- Break Beam Breech Sensor System
- Toolless Breech Sensor and Detent Access
- 6061-T6 Aluminium Construction
- SL6 Inline Regulator
- Shaft 4/5 Compatible 14.5" Two-Piece Barrel
- POPS ASA
- OLED Graphic Interface
- Low-Rise Feedneck
- Toolless Battery Access